Palm Beach Island Cats
- Uncontrolled and uncared for community cats degraded our quality of life.
- The cat population continually grew till there were over 1,100 cats.
- Cats were often hungry and ill
- The screams of mating cats fighting woke us up.
- Virtually all community cats have been vaccinated and neutered.
- The population is now only 322.
- The cats are fed and watered nightly and provided medical care as needed.
- Our neutered cats are much quieter at night.
- Cats are largely invisible due to our late-night feeding.
- Residents’ concerns are addressed.
- Island Cats has successfully controlled and cared for our cats for 13 years.